Stuff you've never done but everyone else has

I have never put my finger up my own arse.

Other arses yes, both intentionally and through slap and tickle misdemeanors. I have never felt the desire, urge or curiosity to thumb my bum.

Is it any good?

Asking for a friend...

You wouldn't use your thumb for starters. Start with your index finger and depending on how easy the access is, send your middle finger in as well.

A bit of practise and before you know it you'll be able to take a whole fist.

Let me know how you get on

You wouldn't use your thumb for starters. Start with your index finger and depending on how easy the access is, send your middle finger in as well.

A bit of practise and before you know it you'll be able to take a whole fist.

Let me know how you get on
That was easier than I expected.

Now I have shit all over my hand, and my watch is missing.

Use an anal douche next time and you'll be fine.

I once watched a man get fisted in a club in Berlin, and it was all going well and he was getting a great kick out of it. But then yer man pulled out and a load of shit splattered all over the floor. They had paper on hand to clean it up so it must be a fairly common occurrence.

This is the less glamorous side of homosexual activity that they don't show you in the movies.

Lads I'm curious. Those of you who have never been on a stag...is that by choice or just never been invited?
I've been invited once by a work colleague when I was working in a pub in town, to his stag jn Edinburgh. I made up an excuse and didn't go though, I'd hate to be on a stag after seeing enough of them in my time.

But apart from that I've never been invited to one. I was never one of "the lads" and don't really have many friends who I'd know well enough to be invited in the first place.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Eamonn McCormak Band

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼