Stuff that grinds your gears

Clayton hotels not providing complimentary bottles of still and sparkling water anymore.

In spite of their prices more than doubling.

Robbing c*nts.

I was up the country for work last Friday and was going to stay the night for the craic. €230 for a night in the Clayton, so I just came home. Fuck them like.

It's going to be some craic for the jazz, fuck all hotels available and those that are available are averaging €300 a night.

Nobody will come down and pay those prices.

I was up the country for work last Friday and was going to stay the night for the craic. €230 for a night in the Clayton, so I just came home. Fuck them like.

It's going to be some craic for the jazz, fuck all hotels available and those that are available are averaging €300 a night.

Nobody will come down and pay those prices.

The cost of hotel rooms is mental.

I stayed up for an early morning meeting in Dublin recently and it was 240 quid with breakfast.

The same room was 114 about 2 years ago.

They've completely flahed the situation

Last edited:
The cost of hotel rooms is mental.

I stayed up for an early morning meeting in Dublin recently and it wad 240 quid with breakfast.

The same room was 114 about 2 years ago.

They've completely flahed the situation

And they'll come crying to the government when they start sitting empty later in the year.

Like why should a hotel that is €100 on a Thursday be €200 on a Friday? Do their operating costs increase by 100% because its a Friday?

You don't see bars double the price of a pint just because its a busy night. Similar with restaurants.

But hotels blatantly go out to rip off people.

And they'll come crying to the government when they start sitting empty later in the year.

Like why should a hotel that is €100 on a Thursday be €200 on a Friday? Do their operating costs increase by 100% because its a Friday?

You don't see bars double the price of a pint just because its a busy night. Similar with restaurants.

But hotels blatantly go out to rip off people.

It's just blatant price gouging.

Throw a gig on that night and a hotel room thats costing 200 quid is suddenly 350.

It's mental you can go away to a nice hotel and have a dinner included with the stay for that kind of money.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼