Stuff that grinds your gears

I saw a tweet yesterday....We have a terrible housing crisis, same with hospital waiting lists but hey the pubs and restaurants are open yippee, FFS people have put down a terrible two years and are more than entitled to go out and enjoy themselves,

I saw a tweet yesterday....We have a terrible housing crisis, same with hospital waiting lists but hey the pubs and restaurants are open yippee, FFS people have put down a terrible two years and are more than entitled to go out and enjoy themselves,

Wow there was limited opening hours for what, a whole six weeks?

Sad p*icks.

Last edited:
Wow there was limited opening hours for what, a whole weeks?

Sad p*icks.
THE announcement friday night was more a psychological lift for many, I did nothing different this weekend from anything i did
in the last year or so but dont begrudge anybody who went out and enjoyed themselves,

Fellas doused in Lynx and wans doused in perfume. Enough that the chemical smell sticks to your tongue from merely breathing air within 25 feet of them.

Sweat doesn't actually smell that bad, certainly not that bad if you've put clean clothes on and just skipped a shower that day, and far far better than a chemical weapon assault.

:eek:

THE announcement friday night was more a psychological lift for many, I did nothing different this weekend from anything i did
in the last year or so but dont begrudge anybody who went out and enjoyed themselves,

Meh, jubilant reporting because people got plastered later.

Give me a break

Fellas doused in Lynx and wans doused in perfume. Enough that the chemical smell sticks to your tongue from merely breathing air within 25 feet of them.

Sweat doesn't actually smell that bad, certainly not that bad if you've put clean clothes on and just skipped a shower that day, and far far better than a chemical weapon assault.
🤔
PROC pong?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼