Stuff that grinds your gears

I got tattoos in my early twenties and I f*cking hate them now. There's only one I still like but the rest are mank. I contemplated going the laser removal route but a) the older I get the less I give a shit and b) they might act as a useful visual warning to my kids against getting them when they are older.

I got tattoos in my early twenties and I f*cking hate them now. There's only one I still like but the rest are mank. I contemplated going the laser removal route but a) the older I get the less I give a shit and b) they might act as a useful visual warning to my kids against getting them when they are older.
What kind of ones did you get? I'd like to get one on my inside wrist

What kind of ones did you get? I'd like to get one on my inside wrist

Ah the usual crap on the upper arms. Generic ugly stuff. The only saving grace is that I was smart enough to get them done by tattooists with a good reputation, so the quality is good and I also had a rule to never get one somewhere that I couldn't cover with a t-shirt.
I don't mind tattoos in general, just don't particularly like most of my choices.

A lot of it is luck too. Your taste can change dramatically over the years and there is no way of knowing how so there is always a risk you won't like one or all in 10/20 years time.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Chris McShane and Gary Lynch
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Roy Orbison Reborn starring Dean Bourne

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼