Stuff that grinds your gears

Rich people that can afford coal gas and electricity.

I remember back in the day when I was like them, I even had a car.

Now I'm just a nobody again.

People in work who ask questions that they don't understand. They generally have a manager CCd in an attempt to look like they're doing something, but usually they fall on their face when I reply asking what exactly are they looking for, and they havnt a clue

People in work who ask questions that they don't understand. They generally have a manager CCd in an attempt to look like they're doing something, but usually they fall on their face when I reply asking what exactly are they looking for, and they havnt a clue

Worked with a feen like that. He came in screaming to know why the servers were down. We were fixing it but he demanded an explanation... to put in an email we presumed.

So we told him that there was an update to the McAfee security layer but one of it's sub modules, the MacGuffin, was using up CPU time.

Well..
He sent it out n CC'd all n sundry on it.

Wanker.

A 'friend' who's a lawyer, not Matlock ffs, offered to help me with the housing issue. I put all the information together and sent it on. Got a little bit of advice,nothing after. I can see him online fucking about.
He would have got paid like. I give up on people now completely unless they genuinely prove themselves

A 'friend' who's a lawyer, not Matlock ffs, offered to help me with the housing issue. I put all the information together and sent it on. Got a little bit of advice,nothing after. I can see him online fucking about.
He would have got paid like. I give up on people now completely unless they genuinely prove themselves
What's your housing issue?

Good regional towns that have been swallowed up by Dublin commuters, and now have bars staffed by young people who speak with Dublin accents instead of their native Meath accents.

Very sad tbh.

#StopDublinRule

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼