Stuff that grinds your gears

GAA reporters. They don't seem to understand how to use language or the meaning of the language they do use.
For example, how many times do you see Team A scored 4 unanswered points before Team B responded with 2 of their own?
That was the f*cking response.you idiots.

The Irish bore who latches on to a tourist in a pub and tells them ad nauseam about all the fantastic places to visit in Cork So cringeworthy spoiled my enjoyment of my pint today

People who are behind you in a queue but don’t stand directly behind you but more off to the side so they are nearly shoulder to shoulder to you after a while.
And in a queue and for whatever reason the clown in front of you constantly leaves a huge gap, even after enquiring of them, were they in the queue in the first place 🙄

Is the skimpy dress with frontal buttoning, stretched to the limit, revealing all and sundry, a new thing?

Seen a few of them today.

'don't look at me, you weirdo'.

Gis a hand here ffs.

And in a queue and for whatever reason the clown in front of you constantly leaves a huge gap, even after enquiring of them, were they in the queue in the first place 🙄
Had this yesterday in CDG security queue, German guy in front of us leaving a gap build up every time the queue ahead moved forward, eventually I asked really nicely if he was queuing or not? Fcuker then decided to mansplain about creating an illusion of actually moving once the gap is large in front of him!! At this stage we had enough of his shyte so next time he left the gap build up 3 of us just stepped ahead of him. He then calls over a security/queue organiser and proceeds to launch into a big one sided shouting match with her, well she was absolutely brilliant and put him in his place while being very polite “ sir, you leaving large gaps build up means that people at the rear of this very long line have to wait in direct sunlight, do you think that is fair? Just so you can show us all how intelligent you think you are?“ while this was going on she kept him standing still and at least another 50 people in the queue advanced in front of him….. twat

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼