Strongmen.

I make no secret of my admiration for strongman leaders. President Trump, Bolsanaro, Orban, Duerte, Putin. Therefore the subject of my upcoming book will be exactly that. It will be titled Strongmen: Why They Are Here To Stay. I have been granted exclusive interviews with world leaders including President Trump. I will examine why we have arrived at the situation where strongman leadership has come to the fore and how liberal democracy has failed.

I make no secret of my admiration for strongman leaders. President Trump, Bolsanaro, Orban, Duerte, Putin. Therefore the subject of my upcoming book will be exactly that. It will be titled Strongmen: Why They Are Here To Stay. I have been granted exclusive interviews with world leaders including President Trump. I will examine why we have arrived at the situation where strongman leadership has come to the fore and how liberal democracy has failed.
Your post is rather more homoerotic than usual (NOT that there’s anything wrong with that).

May I ask, when push comes to shove (no pun intended), do you pitch or catch?

Did you include your boss Rupert Murdoch in that list of leaders, Skyboy?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼