Storm Barra inbound, Current Orange warning, may go Red.

The decision to remain closed was taken in order for schools to check for loose tiles, fallen trees etc, Majority of people understood
the reason, some feel it was taken due to the weather status today, Messenging maybe could have been better,
You're still avoiding the "Are you a left wing voter jimmy or just someone who pretends to be?" question jimmy. I've asked it a few times now. Nothing wrong per se with not being a left wing voter obviously, but pretending to be one while in fact being FFG voter here is contemptable imho.

Last edited:
Unfortunately common sense cannot be measured and people need to be told things officially in this country.

Apparently this red warning was more applicable to the peninsula's in West Cork, however as Met Eireann have a County system, the the entire county was declared Red.

The bottom line here is, no one was killed by this storm, so Met Eireann did the right thing
Our health service is shite and has to be protected from a massive incident.

Seem to be coping reasonably well with Covid in spite of mismanagement - but you probably don't rate Covid as that massive :rolleyes:

You're still avoiding the "Are you a left wing voter jimmy or just someone who pretends to be?" question jimmy. I've asked it a few times now. Nothing wrong per se with not being a left wing voter obviously, but pretending to be one while in fact being FFG voter here isn't imho.
Your allegation that i am a ff/fg voter is completely wrong ,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼