Ssangyong kyron 2.0 dsl commercial

I took one on a test drive out of curiousity, I'm not an experienced 4x4 driver but I thought that it wallowed alot. Great spec, at great price............. but my god its an ugly beast!!

aye, not the best looking car in the world but they're certainly cheaper than other 4x4's of the same size (x-trail, santa fe's etc)

not a car-head in general though so it's looks don't really matter to me, main drawback is lack of an ipod socket and a hated 'd' reg on it BUT if the price is right then i can learn to live with it i guess :(

might go for one today if the garage accept my offer

You'd be better off buying a Landcruiser thats a small bit older than a Kyron to be honest, especially if you're actually going off road or carrying heavy loads in it

You'd be better off buying a Landcruiser thats a small bit older than a Kyron to be honest, especially if you're actually going off road or carrying heavy loads in it

won;t be going off-road too often i don't think but i carry a fair bit of printing in my day job, and the kayaking gear at weekends so the kyron, santa fe, or x-trail seem ideal for my needs

2007, with 18 months left to run on the guarantee, 10k + vat + the trade in

175 miles on it (it had only been driven from the dublin showroom to the cork showroom)

http://www.ssangyong.ie/kyronII/price.htm

got the 4wd commercial model
Eng size 2.0 dsl
judging by the website the rrp is 27,500 inc vat so saved a nice few bob i think

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

12th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

You Spin Me Round: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼