Spent Brewers Malt for animal feed.

How's it Lads?

I'm a brewer in the city center and I'm looking for a Farmer who'd be interested in taking my spent grain from the brewing process and use it as supplemental animal feed.
Once I'm fully up and running I'll be producing 200-800Kg of spent malt a week. I'm just waiting to hear back from the Dept of Agriculture on my permit.
All malt will be fully traceable and safe.

We had a farmer who used to collect it for us but as his herd increased he no longer has time to collect.

The grain is collected from the mash tun into washed wheelie bins then wrapped . We used to wheel six of them into a cattle trailer for transport.

Only caveat is you would need to collect the full ones and return the emptied ones at least once a week.

I look forward to hearing from ye.
Good luck!

How's it Lads?

I'm a brewer in the city center and I'm looking for a Farmer who'd be interested in taking my spent grain from the brewing process and use it as supplemental animal feed.
Once I'm fully up and running I'll be producing 200-800Kg of spent malt a week. I'm just waiting to hear back from the Dept of Agriculture on my permit.
All malt will be fully traceable and safe.

We had a farmer who used to collect it for us but as his herd increased he no longer has time to collect.

The grain is collected from the mash tun into washed wheelie bins then wrapped . We used to wheel six of them into a cattle trailer for transport.

Only caveat is you would need to collect the full ones and return the emptied ones at least once a week.

I look forward to hearing from ye.
Good luck!

No one much uses this m8.

Ud get more joy with Cork Reddit or donedeal

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼