Spam threads

PROCNA2018

Just curious - given that the alignment of posters is as clear as day on most topics save films, music and sport - could there not be one mega thread for the spam du jour, (spam of the day), that everyone can pile into it at their leisure (or workplace etc), rather than multiples essentially saying the same thing?

e.g.

Government Bad / Government Good
SF very very bad / SF ok

It's not like the local talkpage scene doesn't know the views of posters such as Rox, Soundy, Bishop Len Brennan, westie, ocides, jimmy and even my good self by now.

Think of it as a "having a bad day, I want to have a rant at someone and get it out of my system" safe space and then everyone else can avoid it.
Only a suggestion............not trying to police the board etc...........

Just curious - given that the alignment of posters is as clear as day on most topics save films, music and sport - could there not be one mega thread for the spam du jour, (spam of the day), that everyone can pile into it at their leisure (or workplace etc), rather than multiples essentially saying the same thing?

e.g.

SF very very bad / SF ok

It's not like the local talkpage scene doesn't know the views of posters such as Rox, Soundy, Bishop Len Brennan, westie, ocides, jimmy and even my good self by now.

Think of it as a "having a bad day, I want to have a rant at someone and get it out of my system" safe space and then everyone else can avoid it.

:lol!::lol!::lol!:

That's why I still love this place, right there.

e.g.

SF very very bad / SF ok

How very dare you. My views/comments on any matter are always well thought out and to the point.

Go and stand in the corner, dunce.

How very dare you. My views/comments on any matter are always well thought out and to the point.

Go and stand in the corner, dunce.

So thought out you didn't see that I said your views were known and nothing more. I didn't criticise you at all. As for the rest..........goes to show why we need the thread don't you think? ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼