Some thoughts on my travels

the fairytale cobbled streets, the choking stenched of horse shit open carriages making for traffic jams, taxi drivers who rip off tourists and the disappointment in what I dreamt and the slap of reality, I could have used a vampire's bite or a ghost to shake me out of my disappointments, where's Valad when you really need him? Churches with religious paintings whose coats of paint recently dried, the fucking skinhead tour bus driver who wouldn't let a Chinese woman use the toilet in a tourist info but had to wait for the boat where the goulash could give bloody stools to the strongest tummy. I would have pissed on the driver and not stood there like a fool. I wanted to hit that motherfucker so badly but I held my anger. Soviet rule has drained the blood of humor. I cannot connect to the people or land. It's too foreign for me.
Nazi blood still runs hot even in the veins of a new "clean" generation. I take pride in my roots, my land and you aren't even worth the oxygen you breath. Excuse my grammar my mistake but I am an angry woman. I have witness the shit that nourished Hitler and it's repundant.

Some people are never happy with their holidays

the fairytale cobbled streets, the choking stenched of horse shit open carriages making for traffic jams, taxi drivers who rip off tourists and the disappointment in what I dreamt and the slap of reality, I could have used a vampire's bite or a ghost to shake me out of my disappointments, where's Valad when you really need him? Churches with religious paintings whose coats of paint recently dried, the fucking skinhead tour bus driver who wouldn't let a Chinese woman use the toilet in a tourist info but had to wait for the boat where the goulash could give bloody stools to the strongest tummy. I would have pissed on the driver and not stood there like a fool. I wanted to hit that motherfucker so badly but I held my anger. Soviet rule has drained the blood of humor. I cannot connect to the people or land. It's too foreign for me.
Nazi blood still runs hot even in the veins of a new "clean" generation. I take pride in my roots, my land and you aren't even worth the oxygen you breath. Excuse my grammar my mistake but I am an angry woman. I have witness the shit that nourished Hitler and it's repundant.

Why didn't you just get an Airbnb in Malaga like the rest of us?

Anyone else see the thread title, and think it was one of greedy's trips to never Neverland? Then half way through the OP, wonder if he'd overdone it on the dutch gold and aldi vodka?

Anyone else see the thread title, and think it was one of greedy's trips to never Neverland? Then half way through the OP, wonder if he'd overdone it on the dutch gold and aldi vodka?

I did seing the op but when I read it I said nah, Greedy for all his faults is familiar with the use of a paragraph :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Elsewhere - A New Opera by Michael Gallen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼