soccer; am i the only one?

The premiershit hasn't even started and with the consent TV ads and transfer deadline im already fed up hearing about it.
Lads making millions for kicking a ball around, no loyalty, going from one club to another. Lads in work taking about how their club will do this season who have no connection to the place or even from the same country, its laughable.

The premiershit hasn't even started and with the consent TV ads and transfer deadline im already fed up hearing about it.
Lads making millions for kicking a ball around, no loyalty, going from one club to another. Lads in work taking about how their club will do this season who have no connection to the place or even from the same country, its laughable.

Saw a page in the Examiner a couple of weeks ago which discussed the important issue of how happy Mourinho (sic) would be at Chelsea and how his happiness would affect the players.

The journos writing this stuff must be amazed at being able to sell material like this to newspapers. Utter drivel.

Yeah its turned into a circus.

I was already at saturation point around 10 years ago. The developments and money circulating the game now makes it even more of a turn off.

Adebyour goal celebration vs Arsenal summed it up for me.

Honestly don't know how the working man can afford to go these games every week. Just to go Cork City games for me atm is a sacrifice I make somewhere else.

I still enjoy the Champions League, World Cups, Euros and the city games though so I still enjoy the actual game.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Paco Peña
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

7th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼