small world

chief, next time she comes in(though i doubt in the near future) give me a ring, i'l turn up n i'l get her for her, well there is some definately potentially evil and twisted things you could do with her pants... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:evil:

dani said:
chief, next time she comes in(though i doubt in the near future) give me a ring, i'l turn up n i'l get her for her, well there is some definately potentially evil and twisted things you could do with her pants... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!:evil:
nah her pants were k******ed anyways shes just bringin em in to piss me off id say, god help me if i see her - tool

chief-a-b said:
ya i wouldnt have the nerve too anyway but i will have sweet dreams tonight about disgracing the cow. im so polite in work its not even funny, i have to be like - tis all about the tip at the end of the day! so for her to turn around and be soooo fockin ignorant towards me is a disgrace. i suppose im happy im not like that! and im a firm believer in karma...:D
ANYone who's worked in a bar wwill know exactly how you feel, funny, when bar staff head out during their lives they give the person serving them respect.

Nicewanbiy said:
ANYone who's worked in a bar wwill know exactly how you feel, funny, when bar staff head out during their lives they give the person serving them respect.
its not even that its all down to manners but your comment is so true.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼