sligo murder,

I am retired .but they might take your sister.
I never knew retirement was an option for people terrified of immigrants. I guess the hours are long and its a very demanding role.

Hopefully they take my sister in a cab and not a biblical sense. Either way my brother in law will get a bit of a breather.

Have they announced the date that the Emerald caliphate is being set up yet?

I'm up at the hospital at present, really..
I don't think you'd like it here, too many helpful and obliging foreign nationalities trying to help us Irish.
That's means an Angolan rapist should be allowed wander free while we kindly ask him to deport himself. Do explain the logic here....

A rapist should face the full force of the law regardless of nationality...

Is that logical enough for y

Is that logical enough for yo

Is that logical enough for you.
Irish rapists can't be deported. Can't be prevented from coming into country if they've been fond of a bit of rape before they came here. Do you get the difference now????

He was expected to self deport as it's the obligation of people asked to leave the country to deport themselves. It's get "complicated" when they choose not to.
And was there no contingency in his release condition of what to do if someone with a well worn history of not giving one continental shite about the law might decide not to "self deport"

Is it really so far beyond the wit of our legislators not alone to envisage that he just MIGHT not piss off, but what to do should he take that decision??????
:rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼