sligo murder,

If you ever need a precise and accurate estimate of something, look no further than this lad -

“My personal estimate is that there will be thousands of people at the vigils,” Oisín O' Reilly from LGBT resource centre Outhouse told Newstalk."

'Gardai believe the man suspected of murdering two men in Sligo was planning to kill more victims in the coming days.

The suspect was working his way through a list of men whom he had befriended on a gay dating app when arrested by gardai investigating the murders of two men found at separate locations in Sligo.

Gardai believe the killer befriended his victims on Grindr, the gay dating app.

The body of the first victim Aidan Moffitt, 42, was found inside his home in Cartron Heights on Monday night after his friends had failed to reach him. Moffitt had been beheaded, having sustained horrific injuries. His body was also mutilated.

On Tuesday night gardai received a 999 call from someone who had found the body of Michael Snee, 58. The nature of his injuries led gardai to believe they were dealing with the same person who had killed Moffitt'.

Gardai are investigating whether there is a homophobic hate crime motive to the murders, possibly inspired by religious zeal

Wait. Did the vigils a few months ago not stop the murders?

Hard to fathom alright.

20220415_174620.jpg

Fair play to the Irish media outlets to keep the horrific nature of Palani's crimes quiet.

I mean fellas getting beheaded isnt really newsworthy is it? Pretty run of the mill on the Irish crime beat I'd imagine.

Ffs

Last edited:
To be fair to the PROC even though there is a lot of bollox posted the place could never be accused of being anti-gay.

I genuinely can't fathom why anyone would have a problem with someone being gay. They're not trying to ride you like, let people do what makes them happy.

And fuck this cunt. He'll find out all about homosexual activity where he's going.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼