Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Some people are wondering why SF reps are been targeted by the anti refugee crowd, I suppose this crowd expect FF,FG to be pro
immigrant but see SF as an ireland for the irish party, The majority of SF supporters i know would be very supportive and tolerant of migrants
But like all other parties there must be some who are beginning to cry enough is enough, many will tow the party line but privately will
not agree with it,
It's simple.

SF/IRA have monopolised our country's flag since and probably before 1969.

Therefore they are perceived to be more Irish

SF/IRA = Scum

Some people are wondering why SF reps are been targeted by the anti refugee crowd, I suppose this crowd expect FF,FG to be pro
immigrant but see SF as an ireland for the irish party, The majority of SF supporters i know would be very supportive and tolerant of migrants
But like all other parties there must be some who are beginning to cry enough is enough, many will tow the party line but privately will
not agree with it,

Sinn Fein have the best polling info in the State.

They know full well the majority of voters are unhappy with the mess the government have made of this.

When Tommy got into the taxi he said to the driver....How are things Seanie? Erra tis only ok Tommy boy,
The bloody foreigners are taken all the jobs, I know Seanis tis a disgrace,

It's simple.

SF/IRA have monopolised our country's flag since and probably before 1969.

Therefore they are perceived to be more Irish

SF/IRA = Scum
Record homeless figures announced yesterday.
Released on a Friday afternoon to try and bury it.
FFG have monopolised homelessness in this country.
FF/FG=SCUM.

Why kind of a vendetta would you suggest Mike? Against a cop who in the year 2023 was trying to take murdering filth and scum off the streets, and put them where they belong?
You don't get my question do you. It's time to stop asking becuase you can't answer without some kind of trolling. Just say you don't know or better still say nothing.
I was merely asking was there some kind of history with this policeman and the shooters but you hav eyour own agenda. Carry on

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼