Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

So what? She’s very clear on her reasons:

“I understood that Sinn Féin was growing. It didn’t sit well with me. Conversations were starting at that time, for example, around the Special Criminal Court, and even in the years before that about corporation tax… as it became clear that we would have a chance at power, things that had been red-line issues before then, were no longer red-line issues. That didn’t sit well with me.”

At least she has the courage of her convictions.
People may not agree with her convictions but as you say she is steadfast in her beliefs, no Groucho marx scenario, Here are my principles
and if you dont like them i have more in my back pocket,

So what? She’s very clear on her reasons:

“I understood that Sinn Féin was growing. It didn’t sit well with me. Conversations were starting at that time, for example, around the Special Criminal Court, and even in the years before that about corporation tax… as it became clear that we would have a chance at power, things that had been red-line issues before then, were no longer red-line issues. That didn’t sit well with me.”

At least she has the courage of her convictions.
Well yet another terrorists daughter, but at least she has principals.

SF/IRA showing their true colours ;

SF/IRA = Scum
I'd be more concerned about the scobes turning up in tracksuits like they were outside the local pub having a fag when the parade marched past and they decided to tag along. Make an effort lads.

Little wonder their officers are of such low calibre ;

Sinn Féin is struggling to identify candidates for next year's local elections in a number of counties across the country, the Irish Examiner understands.

There is mounting concern among party TDs that it may not be able to capitalise on its record-high poll ratings.

A lack of suitable candidates, added to a poor party infrastructure in certain parts of the country, is hampering efforts to allow it to become the largest party in the country.
Sources have said there is “unhappiness” within the party at the progress being made on finding people who want to run as Sinn Féin councillors.
The party lost 78 council seats in the 2019 local elections, leaving just 81 councillors, in what was a major blow.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼