Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

So here we have a video of this " National Party "

At the end of it they are protesting on the Togher Road just before Supervalu heading from The Lough.

Now what was DOL's poster doing there, is he moving to another political party ?
This is going to cause issues for SF/IRA because it is their cohort:

The stand up mahon crowd had a protest planned at donnchadhs office

All the Irish people being housed in b&bs and emergency accommodation at the states expense are being housed. You know this. You are trying to incite hatred against immigrants by saying “house our own first.”

You know that everyone here has a legal entitlement to be housed if they turn up at emergency social welfare housing.

Yet again for the umpteenth time you are fake news. But you are also dangerous news.

Sad.

😞

You're talking complete and utter bollix yet again. I've asked if there's a law whereby immigrants MUST be housed by the Irish government (who act on behalf of the Irish people), then why is there no law where Irish people MUST be housed by the Irish government?

There ARE people on the streets, some indeed have died on the streets. It's pathetic of you to try claim otherwise.

BTW, I'll say this again, as you are very clearly hard of reading, I have no problem with our taking in Ukrainians or Yemenese etc fleeing war in their country, or people who are in fear of their lives because of their religious beliefs or sexual orientation etc, but I do not think we should be taking in economic migrants AT THE MOMENT. Because we have a clear and present lack of housing for the people already here. And taking in someone from Albania or Georgia means there's one unit less available to house Ukrainians, Yemenese, etc and Irish

You're talking complete and utter bollix yet again. I've asked if there's a law whereby immigrants MUST be housed by the Irish government (who act on behalf of the Irish people), then why is there no law where Irish people MUST be housed by the Irish government?

There ARE people on the streets, some indeed have died on the streets. It's pathetic of you to try claim otherwise.

BTW, I'll say this again, as you are very clearly hard of reading, I have no problem with our taking in Ukrainians or Yemenese etc fleeing war in their country, or people who are in fear of their lives because of their religious beliefs or sexual orientation etc, but I do not think we should be taking in economic migrants AT THE MOMENT. Because we have a clear and present lack of housing for the people already here. And taking in someone from Albania or Georgia means there's one unit less available to house Ukrainians, Yemenese, etc and Irish
You like using capitals.

Well done.
Populism is the lowest form of political discourse.

But let’s try to listen: you keep saying “housed.”

I think you should rephrase that to “accommodated,” and while you’re at it tell us about the Irish people who died “on the streets,” while the Government was “housing” immigrants first.

You are fake news.

Sad.

😞

You like using capitals.

Well done.
Populism is the lowest form of political discourse.

But let’s try to listen: you keep saying “housed.”

I think you should rephrase that to “accommodated,” and while you’re at it tell us about the Irish people who died “on the streets,” while the Government was “housing” immigrants first.

You are fake news.

Sad.

😞

Jebus wept.

OK Mr Fake News lets deal with your "accommodated" rather than "housed". Do you think by putting people, and these are people we are talking about, in tents in the west of Ireland through the winter actually satisfied the "accommodated" commitments?

Last edited:
The Irish Government has said we will cooperate fully with this cross border enquiry.

I have to wonder what SF/IRA would be saying if they were in Government here 🙄

Who exactly do you think was in government here when that Omagh bomb went off killing all those people. Take yer time (hint: It wasn't SF)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼