Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Must admit I was a bit surprised that SF held their Ard Fheis in the RDS (ROYAL Dublin Society) this year as well - needs must I guess.
If the Sinn Fein politburo are all in a yacht off Kinsale and their engine packs up becalmed 19 km off shore or they have run out of Dutch Gold trying to put out a chip pan fire would they refuse to call the R.N.L.I.?

Will Pierce Doherty (Not an Engineer despite claims in his C.V.) refuse to use a qualified registered architect from the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland when he decides to build his next giant mansion in Donegal?

If the Sinn Fein politburo are all in a yacht off Kinsale and their engine packs up becalmed 19 km off shore or they have run out of Dutch Gold trying to put out a chip pan fire would they refuse to call the R.N.L.I.?

Will Pierce Doherty (Not an Engineer despite claims in his C.V.) refuse to use a qualified registered architect from the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland when he decides to build his next giant mansion in Donegal?

You do know that Irish people of various political persuasions and none are happy to contribute to and indeed serve on the RNLI don't you?

As for politburo, it's rather amusing what Leo and his Leotards come up with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This populist something for everyone attitude by SF/IRA is beginning to get difficult.
A rather thorny subject :

🤣.

SF/IRA = Scum
And a subject avoided by any party with an eye on power. This is SFs biggest hurdle as party of the people when the majority of the people want immigration control of some kind. I’ve said it earlier on this thread only to be dismissed (better than disappeared I suppose;) ) by Soundy who believes the party is solid on this issue. It’s membership may be, it’s support base I would argue, is not.

watching BBC the view, in 2013 the target was all peace walls to be demolished by 2023, some have been removed or reduced in size but many others will be here for many years yet,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Conchur White
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

3rd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼