Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Meanwhile you have no issues about Comrade Scum Carty, as serving member of The Dail, making a hero of that Scum terrorist at his grave side ???

Your ilk see nothing at all wrong with that I suppose.

SF/IRA = Scum

What you see as "Scum terrorist" other people see as someone who devoted much of his life to freeing his country from a foreign oppressor
This country has a history of commemorating such people going back to Wolfe Tone and beyond. Serving members of The Dail of a number of parties (including parties you vote for) commemorate such people that were seen by others as being nothing but a "scum terrorist". If you knew anything about Irish History you'd know that.

You're a continued supporter of a known and convicted paedophile and you're spreading his unsubstantiated rumours. But shur it's anti-SF so that's what makes it OK in your world :rolleyes:
I have no idea who he is, it's a tweet and picture of a member of a your cult giving a grave side speech for a known criminal. Continue to shoot the messenger though.
And as for unsubstantiated rumours, coming from you ? That is hilarious considering the hatchet job you tried to do Mairia Cahill at the behest of the cult. Your hypocrisy is never ending.

I have no idea who he is, it's a tweet and picture of a member of a your cult giving a grave side speech for a known criminal. Continue to shoot the messenger though.
And as for unsubstantiated rumours, coming from you ? That is hilarious considering the hatchet job you tried to do Mairia Cahill at the behest of the cult. Your hypocrisy is never ending.

You've been alerted to the fact that he's a convicted paedophile. Yet you're quite happy to not alone post his unsubstantiated anti-SF story, you're quite happy to double down on it. Just as long as it's anti-SF you're happy to run with it. That is your MO.

I just followed the link in that and there is a bery interesting article about this Scum, here is a bit ;

By the end of the second day, Columba McVeigh was in a serious condition, both Kevin McKenna and Hensey McKenna had inflicted grievous harm on his young body including his testicles, which both men claimed had swollen to the size of footballs.

Kevin McKenna was concerned that if they returned Columba to Tyrone, Fr Dennis Faul could use his injuries as evidence of what Sinn Fein/PIRA were doing to people in their own community. Both Kevin McKenna and Hensey McKenna made the decision to murder Columba and secretly bury his body, Columba’s body remains un-discovered in 2023.

SF/IRA = Scum
Pretty shocking stuff

You're up on your soapbox about a 1000 euro bik from 7 years ago.

Anything to say about Sinn Fein currently enjoying a rent free office space in Manhattan where average Monthly rents are $9250?

Selective outrage.

I'm not on my soapbox about 1000 euro anything - bik???

Paschal, whether you like it or not, told an unconvincing story about two guys for three days in a van only costing the equivalent of 1040 - it's implausible. Even his fellow government TD in the self same constituency thinks it's implausible. But of course you want to swallow it whole.

I'm not on my soapbox about 1000 euro anything - bik???

Paschal, whether you like it or not, told an unconvincing story about two guys for three days in a van only costing the equivalent of 1040 - it's implausible. Even his fellow government TD in the self same constituency thinks it's implausible. But of course you want to swallow it whole.

O'Donoghue is being investigated by SIPO.

'Friends of Sinn Féin is based in the offices of Eurotech Construction on Sixth Avenue in New York, where it resides rent-free. Eurotech and CEO Thomas "Fay" Devlin - a native of County Tyrone - have been long-time supporters of the organization'.

'Average rent per month for office Space in Manhattan is $9,250'.

You think this is acceptable?

Gwan you spoofer. :rolleyes:

This SIPO thing really hasn't gone the way they hoped.

"The group say the money is not spent or transferred to the Republic of Ireland"

iu

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼