Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Adams also said that the burial places of the disappeared should be revealed, and thankfully the vast majority of them have been found due to information being given. Even Adams's biggest critic can't honestly suggest that the reason McVeigh's body hasn't been found to date because "Jarry will never ever come clean on the whereabouts" :rolleyes:
Jarry also said he was never in the IRA.

STILL no statement from Deputy MacDonald.

I'm sorry to say, but prior to this I would have been an ardent supporter of Sinn Féin. I'd always give them my first and second preference and leave the rest of the ballot paper blank.

But unless some clarity is provided soon, I will have no choice but to vote FF in the next election.

400 pages ffs.

The Indo not sugar coating anything in their review.

A very even handed review, you'd never think Ross was a contributor to that newspaper.

"While the Sinn Féin leader credits the hunger strikes in 1981 with being her moment of political revelation, she kept this Damascene conversion to herself through school and even university.

She fitted comfortably into the Notre Dame des Missions ethos and her teachers never saw a hint of republicanism or social radicalism. At Trinity, reading literature, she went completely underneath the radar.

Neither contemporary Ivana Bacik nor David Norris, whose lectures she so enjoyed, have the vaguest recollection of her."

A very even handed review, you'd never think Ross was a contributor to that newspaper.

"While the Sinn Féin leader credits the hunger strikes in 1981 with being her moment of political revelation, she kept this Damascene conversion to herself through school and even university.

She fitted comfortably into the Notre Dame des Missions ethos and her teachers never saw a hint of republicanism or social radicalism. At Trinity, reading literature, she went completely underneath the radar.

Neither contemporary Ivana Bacik nor David Norris, whose lectures she so enjoyed, have the vaguest recollection of her."
How old was she at the time? 11 or 12? Cool story bro.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼