Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

sarah mc gutted a DUP fella on rte radio she put it to him their backing for brexit was a massive OG, she pointed to the 60% rise in those in the north who now have irish passports, unity was miles off the agenda but brexit has moved it right up the table,
A passport of convenience more so than anything thing else I would think.

Sarah mc was really toying with him, She is so good at that, Have heard her gut politicians from all parties,
I heard Aine Lawlor with Pierce Doherty this morning when she asked him about the Tory Party Price Cap on energy that could cost the State billions €€€ that he was proposing and she just let him waffle on about the "Sinn Fein budget for the people, a budget for change" gibberish.

Sarah Mc lets them all talk themselves into a corner and then pounces in for the kill.

She is RTEs top totty, and somebody who wont stand from any of this crap from politicians who waffle on trying to run down the clock,
She's just a small angry little woman with an annoying grating voice with the RTE chip of self-importance on her shoulders. Has her moments every now and then like Clare Byrne. A bit like P Donohonoe or Pearce the young offender thinks by talking faster or louder than her guest she is in some way getting the better of them.

Hello boys

mc.webp

I heard Aine Lawlor with Pierce Doherty this morning when she asked him about the Tory Party Price Cap on energy that could cost the State billions €€€ that he was proposing and she just let him waffle on about the "Sinn Fein budget for the people, a budget for change" gibberish.

Sarah Mc lets them all talk themselves into a corner and then pounces in for the kill.
She put O Broin on the naughty step a few months ago,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Muireann Bradley
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼