Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

How is it 'our territory' when we democratically voted to relinquish it to the UK/British government?
We democratically accepted it's current constitutional status in the UK until a majority want it to change.

In essence we granted an equivalence between Articles 2 and 3 and the Government of Ireland Act which was never there to begin with.

GFA only game in town.

We democratically accepted it's current constitutional status in the UK until a majority want it to change.

In essence we granted an equivalence between Articles 2 and 3 and the Government of Ireland Act which was never there to begin with.

GFA only game in town.
The Kinihans hope they will be included in a Mark 2 version of the GFA

GFA only game in town.
Exactly. Also, at the time we voted I’d safely say that Brexit wasn’t envisaged.
That unravelled the whole thing.
In my view.

Exactly. Also, at the time we voted I’d safely say that Brexit wasn’t envisaged.
That unravelled the whole thing.
In my view.
sarah mc gutted a DUP fella on rte radio she put it to him their backing for brexit was a massive OG, she pointed to the 60% rise in those in the north who now have irish passports, unity was miles off the agenda but brexit has moved it right up the table,

sarah mc gutted a DUP fella on rte radio she put it to him their backing for brexit was a massive OG, she pointed to the 60% rise in those in the north who now have irish passports, unity was miles off the agenda but brexit has moved it right up the table,
The D.U.P. got 1 billion £££ as a bung from the Tory Govt. to back them and now it has come back to haunt them.

They also got cash from dodgy sources pre-referendum back in 2016.

Backing Brexit was one of their biggest strategic errors since 1922.

The D.U.P. got 1 billion £££ as a bung from the Tory Govt. to back them and now it has come back to haunt them.

They also got cash from dodgy sources pre-referendum back in 2016.

Backing Brexit was one of their biggest strategic errors since 1922.
Sarah mc was really toying with him, She is so good at that, Have heard her gut politicians from all parties,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom (The Bear) O Mahony Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼