Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

This whole british fantasy story about "we're only keeping the peace between the catholics and protestants" is a massive over simplification of the situation regarding British occupation of part of our territory,
The territory currently under British jurisdiction was originally carved out to ensure a permanent majority of people who identified as British and Protestant.

The concerning thing now however is the whole "I'm neither British or Irish, but Northern Irish." This is indicative of the whole "Peoples Republic Of Luhansk" horseshit that Putin is promoting.

It's either Ireland or Britain. If having a sham referendum in a gerrymandered statelet is ridiculed in Ukraine, then why is it deemed acceptable in Ireland?

By the logic being trotted out on here by some posters, Bradford should be allowed to become an independent state governed by Sharia law.

A majority of it's population do not identify as British after all. Just like the north of Ireland. But that would be silly. In the same way that this trope that people who idenfify as "Northern Irish" (whatever that is), should in some way have their own independent country.

British or Irish.

Or abstain. Those who identify as neither, sometimes see "british" as DUP, and "Irish" as SF.

That is not the case.

I didn't make any such assumption.
I'm not a Shinner.

I couldn't give a flying about whether there are 600 000 protestants or Zaro Astrians in the North.......I've posted loads of times to me it's about having faith whatever it is.

I don't believe a BP would pass in the morning which as i said earlier is maybe why it might get called sooner rather than later. But it will happen ideally after a period of campaigning and the demographics will pass it either first time or second.

GFA says it can be held every 7 years so plenty of time ......but it will happen.

I didn't make any such assumption either, and I am a "Shinner". :cool:

Poor Zero is clueless and presumes others make the same simplistic assumptions he has to rely on in order to try suss out the world around him. He's utterly clueless

By the logic being trotted out on here by some posters, Bradford should be allowed to become an independent state governed by Sharia law.

A majority of it's population do not identify as British after all. Just like the north of Ireland. But that would be silly. In the same way that this trope that people who idenfify as "Northern Irish" (whatever that is), should in some way have their own independent country.

British or Irish.

Or abstain. Those who identify as neither, sometimes see "british" as DUP, and "Irish" as SF.

That is not the case.

When it comes to a border poll it's most likely to offer one or other British or Irish rather than the try-state ;) Northern-Irish

When it comes to a border poll it's most likely to offer one or other British or Irish rather than the try-state ;) Northern-Irish
Exactly. This whole "a plague on both your houses" is not compatible with the Good Friday Agreement. Any referendum should also be conducted under the auspices of a Referendum Commission, in order to avoid the shambolic catastrophe that the Referendum on continued membership of the European Union became. We don't want vested interests coming over from England and spending millions of euro on some dodgy campaign.

Maybe the UN could oversee it in order to ensure it's neutrality.

I didn't make any such assumption.
I'm not a Shinner.

I couldn't give a flying about whether there are 600 000 protestants or Zaro Astrians in the North.......I've posted loads of times to me it's about having faith whatever it is.

I don't believe a BP would pass in the morning which as i said earlier is maybe why it might get called sooner rather than later. But it will happen ideally after a period of campaigning and the demographics will pass it either first time or second.

GFA says it can be held every 7 years so plenty of time ......but it will happen.
If the DUP had any sense they'd campaign for the border poll and get it done and defeated sooner rather than later. Not likely though, seeing as the DUP never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

This whole british fantasy story about "we're only keeping the peace between the catholics and protestants" is a massive over simplification of the situation regarding British occupation of part of our territory,
The territory currently under British jurisdiction was originally carved out to ensure a permanent majority of people who identified as British and Protestant.

The concerning thing now however is the whole "I'm neither British or Irish, but Northern Irish." This is indicative of the whole "Peoples Republic Of Luhansk" horseshit that Putin is promoting.

It's either Ireland or Britain. If having a sham referendum in a gerrymandered statelet is ridiculed in Ukraine, then why is it deemed acceptable in Ireland?
How is it 'our territory' when we democratically voted to relinquish it to the UK/British government?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..
More events ▼