Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Imagine the unending torment of Austin Stack , Breege Quinn and numerous others to know that Sinn Fein members have the information on who murdered their loved ones but choose to sit on it.

Its funny that Austin Stack posted about Sinn Fein trolls attacking those who question the party. Up pops SoundMan to prove his point.
All SF/IRA bots, sing off the one hymn sheet

The lads in Connolly House in Hellfast have them all well versed as to what to say and when, it is all in their briefing emails.

Every neutral says there should be integrated schools????? There already are integrated (non-denom) schools. What some are suggesting though is that there should be a forcible removal of schools with nominal religious ethos. Look at schools right around this country, or even in Britain (outside of a few in Western Scotland), there's no issue at all with muslims, jews, Catholics, Prods etc attending schools with NOMINAL (and that's all they are) religious ethos.

I'm no cheerleader for any organised religion. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with me or mine whatever deities or none others choose to worship doesn't cost me a thought, but this "I blame the schools" attitude is generally used by those who want to try excuse the bigotry they endorse.

"He wouldn't be a rabid anti-Catholic/Prod if only they went to the same school" is a poor excuse imho, given that people who attend "religious" schools in the vast majority of these islands couldn't care less about the religion of their fellowmen.
Soundy you yourself said, you had friends from your neighbourhood and from CBC etc. The common denominator is you met a lot of these people when you were young when either you or them knew anything about each other bar ye wanted to hang out.

Contrast this with the north, where basically most schools are segregated, neighbourhoods are segregated, so both communities only really get the potential to meet in University and at that stage the bigotry is already engrained.

Why are you talking about different religious groups, who cares, that is not the issue albeit it is used as a justification for segregation by both sides, the real issue is Loyalism v Nationalism as it has always been. That is why comparing the North with other areas is futile.

It seems to me neither the Loyalists (DUP) nor the Republicans (SF) want their communities mixing for the simple reason they either may become less loyalist or less republican if they see the people they were both brought up to mistrust and dislike are basically the same as themselves.

Who exactly is "ill-informed"?

Both sides place cultural symbols of their opposing side on giant bonfires at tribal festivals during the summer.

They both mimic the worst aspects of hate and supremacy.
View attachment 14137
View attachment 14138
Toxic sectarian bigotry.
Well the good thing is they are burning the very insults they are promoting.
On another note, maybe it is time for republicans to start lighting their own bonfires see how the bigots like that ! But two wrongs don't make a right and lowering themselves to the lowalist standards achieves nothing.

Well the good thing is they are burning the very insults they are promoting.
On another note, maybe it is time for republicans to start lighting their own bonfires see how the bigots like that ! But two wrongs don't make a right and lowering themselves to the lowalist standards achieves nothing.
Who do you think was responsible for the second bonfire in the post you just quoted?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼