Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Have you really been waiting on that for 2 days now? You're more rattled than a baby's plaything at this stage Earl :ROFLMAO:
Yes I have been sitting on the thread waiting for your reply, haven't even been able to post on another thread because of it. No links to either so I suppose, just another Sound_yism lie that someone in the pub told you.

Mick Nugent who had no other conviction was part of a group that were going out to give a punishment beating to a known drug dealer that you wish to merely describe as a "someone". And your "Not so long ago" was in fact 20 years ago so it seems there's a bit of twisting going on in your narrative.

The Superintendent was asked was it not laudable to be involved in anti drugs campaigning.
"Yes," said Chief Superintendent Callaghan, "within certain parameters."

While we can disagree on the parameters and lengths to which known drug dealers should be subjected to, I think most right thinking people agree that anti-drugs campaigning is laudable.

Though there are some here who clearly prefer the drug-dealers to those who'd give them a beating.
Honestly your response is an insight into how sf members think. And it's sad. I despair that some people try to justify murders , punishment beatings etc because of (insert whatever here)

It's not your fucking job or your neanderthal heavies (the only power they will have in their life as they sure won't have it educationally or in the business world) to police and discipline the populace , it's the state gardai and courts.

We are fucked if a mature man in the civil service thinks quasi military like you and I fear how undemocratic the majority are in your party.

Councillors who go out to potentially kill people are OK. Mental stuff.

Last edited:
Zero evidence presented in court that it wasn't a drug dealer they were on their way to give a punishment beating to. One who had already recieved a number of warnings to mend his ways but chose to ignore. Even the newspaper referred to them as Republican anti-drug activists and the Superintendent said that he thought that anti-drug activism was a laudible thing but not the extent they were going to. But you don't think there's any evidence at all that it was related to anti-drug dealing activity. And indeed you go so far in your twisting of the facts as to claim they were on thier way to murder "someone".
if they were going to beat up some pusher what did they want 3 guns for
ask Arnie..the man who sent them on their mission

if they were going to beat up some pusher what did they want 3 guns for
ask Arnie..the man who sent them on their mission

Not a low level pusher. Their target was a high level dealer who had been warned so had likely made some preparations to resist. Or do you think these "someones" who just "push" drugs would use balloons and paper napkins to avoid getting the beating they so richly deserve?

But it's OK, the Gardai are on top of it all. There's no drugs scourge now that the IRA are gone and such vigilanteism disappeared.

Not a low level pusher. Their target was a high level dealer who had been warned so had likely made some preparations to resist. Or do you think these "someones" who just "push" drugs would use balloons and paper napkins to avoid getting the beating they so richly deserve?

But it's OK, the Gardai are on top of it all. There's no drugs scourge now that the IRA are gone and such vigilanteism disappeared.
In mitchelstown?
Ask Arnie

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼