Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I wonder will Mary Moan of SF/ IRA take anymore cases if she is asked about this one.

This chap was from Dublin, an Irish citizen, an electrical contractor.

Gardai are now investigating this and no doubt SF/IRA will claim they have no idea who murdered this man in cold blood. The same SF/ IRA that want to be in Government in this country.

The sister of Terence McKeever, an electrical contractor shot dead by the IRA in 1986, has said her last vision of him was his body lying in a ditch with his wedding jacket over this head.

Karen McKeever will make an appeal on Crimecall tonight for those with information on the murder to come forward.

Mr McKeever was married for just 11 weeks before his brutal murder in south Armagh on June 16, 1986.

The McKeever family business carried out electrical contracting work on major construction projects around the island of Ireland, including hospitals, garda stations and RUC barracks.

On Monday, June 16, 1986, Mr McKeever left his home in Ballsbridge at 6am to drive to a business meeting in Armagh.

However, later that morning his body was found lying in a ditch, 25 yards north of a border crossing point at Mullaghduff Bridge.

Gardaí said Mr McKeever’s hands were bound behind his back and he was shot in the head, at the place where his body was discovered.

The following day, the IRA claimed responsibility for the murder, saying Mr McKeever had ignored warnings to stop working on barracks for the UK security forces.

Karen McKeever will tonight appeal for anyone with information that could help solve the crime to come forward.

She said she idolised her brother.

“In our family there was just the two children. Terence literally was my world. I totally idolised him. That day that Terence died, my life changed,” she said.​

“My last vision of Terence is his body lying in a ditch, with his wedding jacket over his head…I have to live with that every day of my life.

"I wish somebody would walk in my shoes for one day to realise what the pain is like not knowing and if they want a clear conscience going to their own grave…don’t have an innocent man’s death on your conscience. Come forward, please.”

Detective Superintendent Shay O’Leary told Crimecall: “36 years after the murder, no one has been brought to justice in relation to this crime. An Garda Síochána are launching a new investigation into Terence McKeever’s murder in order to bring the family some closure and also to bring those responsible to justice.”

I wonder will Mary Moan of SF/ IRA take anymore cases if she is asked about this one.

This chap was from Dublin, an Irish citizen, an electrical contractor.

Gardai are now investigating this and no doubt SF/IRA will claim they have no idea who murdered this man in cold blood. The same SF/ IRA that want to be in Government in this country.

The sister of Terence McKeever, an electrical contractor shot dead by the IRA in 1986, has said her last vision of him was his body lying in a ditch with his wedding jacket over this head.

Karen McKeever will make an appeal on Crimecall tonight for those with information on the murder to come forward.

Mr McKeever was married for just 11 weeks before his brutal murder in south Armagh on June 16, 1986.

The McKeever family business carried out electrical contracting work on major construction projects around the island of Ireland, including hospitals, garda stations and RUC barracks.

On Monday, June 16, 1986, Mr McKeever left his home in Ballsbridge at 6am to drive to a business meeting in Armagh.

However, later that morning his body was found lying in a ditch, 25 yards north of a border crossing point at Mullaghduff Bridge.

Gardaí said Mr McKeever’s hands were bound behind his back and he was shot in the head, at the place where his body was discovered.

The following day, the IRA claimed responsibility for the murder, saying Mr McKeever had ignored warnings to stop working on barracks for the UK security forces.

Karen McKeever will tonight appeal for anyone with information that could help solve the crime to come forward.

She said she idolised her brother.

“In our family there was just the two children. Terence literally was my world. I totally idolised him. That day that Terence died, my life changed,” she said.​

“My last vision of Terence is his body lying in a ditch, with his wedding jacket over his head…I have to live with that every day of my life.

"I wish somebody would walk in my shoes for one day to realise what the pain is like not knowing and if they want a clear conscience going to their own grave…don’t have an innocent man’s death on your conscience. Come forward, please.”

Detective Superintendent Shay O’Leary told Crimecall: “36 years after the murder, no one has been brought to justice in relation to this crime. An Garda Síochána are launching a new investigation into Terence McKeever’s murder in order to bring the family some closure and also to bring those responsible to justice.”
She could ask Conor Murphy to check this out to find out if IRA/SF were involved

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The 2 Johnnies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

30th May 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Monster (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼