Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Are you attempting to compare Varadkar being vilified to the vile chanting that went on during the week?

Politicians from all sides get lambasted week in week out for decisions they make be it MM, LV, ER or MLM . They are public figures and they are disliked for one reason or another. Once it doesnt get personal.

I don't believe Id ever mock ANYONE if they died no matter what their beliefs or background are. If I'd nothing good to say about someone who dies I'd just say nothing.
No, my point is people villified varadkar for speaking about Diana, people criticised those who attended the centenary events ,
people praised Michael D for not going, yet the same people applaud conor murphy for celebrating the monarchy, Do you not see the contradiction?

No, my point is people villified varadkar for speaking about Diana, people criticised those who attended the centenary events ,
people praised Michael D for not going, yet the same people applaud conor murphy for celebrating the monarchy, Do you not see the contradiction?
Oh I do. But is it possible that people are willing to look forward and not backwards?

of course it is, but why do people then describe varadkar and Mm as west brits if they had done similar?
The same reason that Varadkar and Mm are lauded for such acts and theres always an ulterior motive when SF try to engage.

Silly faceless cranks whose only voice is social media. Muppets.

The same reason that Varadkar and Mm are lauded for such acts and theres always an ulterior motive when SF try to engage.

Silly faceless cranks whose only voice is social media. Muppets.
It is a big step for sf to come out and say they recognise the monarchy, it will certainly gain votes in areas where they traditionally struggle, my point is sf were adamant that the centenary celebrations should be boycotted , so imo it is two faced to claim attending the celebration of the jubillee was leaderdhip.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Simple Things

, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼