Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

How exactly is it a stand alone situation????

You say you don't deny horrific things happened in the past which were due to the influence the church had on the state. What has happened to make this a "stand alone situation"? Have the protagonists changed? It's still the religious orders, Irish women, and the Dail.

There's a former master of the Maternity Hospital on the radio this morning, who was on the working group tasked with looking into the upgrading of the NMH and he's against this current set up. He says he'd like to see the correspondence between the religious orders and the vatican regarding this land and the hospital.

Why would he be DELIBERATELY trying to delay the building?
In fairness Soundy while the stupidity of politicians never ceases to amaze me, I very much doubt the government haven't had their legal teams go through all the minutiae of whatever this deal entails, because it would be political suicide to put themselves in a situation whereby the Catholic Church could influence proceedings down the road.

In fairness Soundy while the stupidity of politicians never ceases to amaze me, I very much doubt the government haven't had their legal teams go through all the minutiae of whatever this deal entails, because it would be political suicide to put themselves in a situation whereby the Catholic Church could influence proceedings down the road.
Don't mind him, he is pissed off again because his scum have failed yet again in another challenge to the Government

State of that.

_124772394_pmandmcdonald.jpg

Is the motion by SF on the national maternity hospital just another example of their populist credentials or is there actually something to this one?

From what I have read on the subject (which is not much btw) I don't see too much reason to be concerned. So is it being blown up by SF or not? (pardon the pun)

Is the motion by SF on the national maternity hospital just another example of their populist credentials or is there actually something to this one?

From what I have read on the subject (which is not much btw) I don't see too much reason to be concerned. So is it being blown up by SF or not? (pardon the pun)
It is just another fucking thing to moan about.

It's a badly needed hospital, they should just move on and get the bloody thing built.

Performative protest against things that we actually need is their raison d'être.

Keep raising the entry/approval barrier on each and every thing.

We will vociferously object to things that you need today (houses and hospitals etc) so we can get votes tomorrow.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼