Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I dont know whether to be worried or honoured to see you are thinking me at 7.02 am,

Busy today jim. Now about the fact that you had a go at MLMD for saying vaccinations shouldn't be compulsory have you anything to say about Mehole Martin saying similar? And yet you like to pretend you're a SF voter while you shill away here. :LOL:

Busy today jim. Now about the fact that you had a go at MLMD for saying vaccinations shouldn't be compulsory have you anything to say about Mehole Martin saying similar? And yet you like to pretend you're a SF voter while you shill away here. :LOL:
My post stated MLMD gets a lot of stick from anti vaxxers so was probably mindful of covering all angles, I dont think MM cares too much
what anti vaxxers think,

My post stated MLMD gets a lot of stick from anti vaxxers so was probably mindful of covering all angles, I dont think MM cares too much
what anti vaxxers think,
Ah right - you who pretend to be a Sinn Fein voter - would have us believe that the leader of Sinn Fein tries to "cover all angles" while you depict your real hero MM as not caring too much about the anti-vaxxers.

You're spinning like a wild dervish these days Terry ;)

Ah right - you who pretend to be a Sinn Fein voter - would have us believe that the leader of Sinn Fein tries to "cover all angles" while you depict your real hero MM as not caring too much about the anti-vaxxers.

You're spinning like a wild dervish these days Terry ;)
I never noticed he mentioned the Army Council ScumMan.

Mary Piggy Lou is merely a puppet of the lads in Hellfast.

The Army Council??? WTAF are you on about now Triggs? Time for you to get a new head.
What, are you really that stupid that you think that people can get new heads?

Yes ScumMan, the Army Council, the old bunch that Control Scum Fein and IRA.

Mostly made up of ex PIRA men.

Check out the PSNI, MI 5 and Garda Intelligence

A report has found RUC failed to pass on information to people whose names were found in raids on loyalist
Houses, Some of these people were murdered afterwards including CLLR Eddie Fullerton in Donegal,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼