Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Whatever about the gardens part - surely everyone should be entitled to a roof over their heads - we can all agree on that ?
Everyone deserves a roof over their heads but one of the biggest impediments to that ever happening is politicians themselves.

Tommy Gould only cares about the "ordinary working peeple" apparently.

They just keep digging deeper. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last night......
In a statement, Sinn Féin agriculture spokesperson Declan McAleer said that his party “opposes the unnecessary infliction of cruelty to animals”.
“Our party position – north and south – is that regulation, not a ban, is the best approach."

Previously, and as mentioned already on this thread.....
'Responding to correspondence from the Irish Council Against Blood Sports, party president Mary Lou McDonald TD today stated: “Sinn Fein is opposed to foxhunting and we will vote in favour of a ban at the next opportunity.'

Last edited:
A fella said to me recently everybody should be entitled to a house with a front and rear garden, He couldnt tell me where these massive
developments will be located, High rise seems to be the only option imo,

Crazy that social housing has to be double aspect, never mind must have front and rear gardens imho. Also the appartments per core number in Ireland is at least double that on the continent. And of course the fact that modern housing has to be A rated. We live in one of the mildest, if not indeed THE mildest climate in Europe. We don't have bitterly cold winters, nor do we have insufferably hot summers, thanks to being an island in the north Atlantic with the Gulf Stream nearby. We don't need such stringent building restrictions that pile the cost so high. I'm told B+ or even B is more than adequate for our climate. Crazy that restrictive planning laws have made perfection the enemy of improvement imho.

Crazy that social housing has to be double aspect, never mind must have front and rear gardens imho. Also the appartments per core number in Ireland is at least double that on the continent. And of course the fact that modern housing has to be A rated. We live in one of the mildest, if not indeed THE mildest climate in Europe. We don't have bitterly cold winters, nor do we have insufferably hot summers, thanks to being an island in the north Atlantic with the Gulf Stream nearby. We don't need such stringent building restrictions that pile the cost so high. I'm told B+ or even B is more than adequate for our climate. Crazy that restrictive planning laws have made perfection the enemy of improvement imho.
We have a temperate humid damp climate and feel the cold more than the cold drier continental countries as a result.

We need building regulations to ensure that proper standards are maintained and people do not need to live in sub-standard housing watching all their money and heat drift up the chimney.

Newer houses that are A rated have lower running costs and not costing the occupants a fortune.

Planning laws have nothing whatsoever to do with this.

'scuse me boi, we're building an island for the billionaires and prods

They just keep digging deeper. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last night......
In a statement, Sinn Féin agriculture spokesperson Declan McAleer said that his party “opposes the unnecessary infliction of cruelty to animals”.
“Our party position – north and south – is that regulation, not a ban, is the best approach."

Previously, and as mentioned already on this thread.....
'Responding to correspondence from the Irish Council Against Blood Sports, party president Mary Lou McDonald TD today stated: “Sinn Fein is opposed to foxhunting and we will vote in favour of a ban at the next opportunity.'
OH SOUNDY :

Can you explain this please ?

GouldY is on Cork Beo today giving out about the number of apartments in the Cork planning pipeline.

Says we need affordable housing for ordinary working families.

So if a developer wants to build a few thousand apartments in Cork during a housing crisis off their own shilling, we should tell them to fuck off?

There are currently 37 properties in Cork City listed for rent on Daft.ie, in a city of over 200,000 people. Any additions to the rental stock should be welcomed, regardless of what populist political background you lean towards.
Ah take no notice.

That man is a pity.

I thought Bernie Murphy was bad God rest him, but this clown is worse.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼