Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

In today's other news

originalmacad.jpg

Oddly enough, to some SF might not be normal, to me, perfectly normal, they have at it's core a decency that I'd like to reflect in my own character, the care of others...but life is not quite that clear cut, as most of not all of you know.

There are Social and Economic(s) that have to be addressed just like our own household bills, landing nets for those who have fallen on hard times and need a break and at the other end the feckless..that we dare not speak off or get our head(s) chewed off, that however does not make the 'problem' go away.

The very idea of a Scicio/Democratic society depends on a pivot, that people need to know and be taught well how to accomplish tasks, any number of them and change that skil(s) unto another one, if that is what the market desires/needs...Above all things our Society needs top notch teachers at any level you wish to talk about.

We have seven fishing vessels, and everyone..I mean everyone on board is a potential skipper, tell them and teach them every detail so they don't need to hide in a crisis...they fit in my chair as well as I do anytime and any time. That is the objective, to be successful, share what we know and what we do not. Forget the saluting of dead Generals, they are asleep...leave them their in peace. They paid a price...now we have to pay ours.

The Shinners didn't like it when sectarian bigot Edwin Poots recently pointed out that there is 6 times more covid cases in West Belfast since the Bobby Storey show of strength than in Unionist areas.

And naturally enough the Shinnerbots rose to the bait. LOL

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Only when it suits.

Calling on multi-nationals to pay their full share of tax while they themselves are moving money out of this jurisdiction to save on tax and using British laws.

Well yes and no, Stacky....Ireland long ago stopped pretending to be Irish or different, by and large they remain an English colony, including English common or Roman Law, the Scots, though not remarkably different have their own version of pretty much the same. Unlike say, Napoleonic.

What continues to inhibit S.F. Is the dogmatic adherence to the IRA, it's almost fictional and a strand of unfulfilled anger at fuck knows what. The idea of dressing up in daft costumes and dark glasses appeals to some who see them selves as “Freedom Fighters”...quite what they want to free us/them is far from clear. All Ireland ?...not in my lifetime me thinks.

Perhaps, it part of the make-up of youth, rebellion and all that. But...when seeing a parade of fat bastards in middle age, dressed up was wannabe warriors dunno whether to laugh or cry.

As a young fella, read Gen Tom Barry's 'Guerilla Days in Ireland', it soothed and calmed any desire to attack anything with death, rational and pointed, no glamour just sheer pragmatism, Independence was not won by the masses but by a few good men and women as is often the case, he settled down to a 'normal' life and failed to get elected in some capacities thus underling the fickle nature of ourselves.

Till S.F, divest itself of it's Looney membership(s) it will remain and Irish enigma. Have they the courage to do that?

Well yes and no, Stacky....Ireland long ago stopped pretending to be Irish or different, by and large they remain an English colony, including English common or Roman Law, the Scots, though not remarkably different have their own version of pretty much the same. Unlike say, Napoleonic.

What continues to inhibit S.F. Is the dogmatic adherence to the IRA, it's almost fictional and a strand of unfulfilled anger at fuck knows what. The idea of dressing up in daft costumes and dark glasses appeals to some who see them selves as “Freedom Fighters”...quite what they want to free us/them is far from clear. All Ireland ?...not in my lifetime me thinks.

Perhaps, it part of the make-up of youth, rebellion and all that. But...when seeing a parade of fat bastards in middle age, dressed up was wannabe warriors dunno whether to laugh or cry.

As a young fella, read Gen Tom Barry's 'Guerilla Days in Ireland', it soothed and calmed any desire to attack anything with death, rational and pointed, no glamour just sheer pragmatism, Independence was not won by the masses but by a few good men and women as is often the case, he settled down to a 'normal' life and failed to get elected in some capacities thus underling the fickle nature of ourselves.

Till S.F, divest itself of it's Looney membership(s) it will remain and Irish enigma. Have they the courage to do that?

Is this Doolally's new account .
Am I going to have to mute this one too ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼