Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

What criticism did I level at him? Take your time now and link please, speaking of rattlement like

What criticism did I say you leveled at him. Take your time now. I explained why I'd mentioned that one shouldn't judge Finnucane (either of them) by the defendants the represented. And then in your perma-rattled way you went off on one :ROFLMAO:

What criticism did I say you leveled at him. Take your time now. I explained why I'd mentioned that one shouldn't judge Finnucane (either of them) by the defendants the represented. And then in your perma-rattled way you went off on one :ROFLMAO:
You are all over the shop as usual, you claimed you where responding to criticism of him yet quoted the post ,mine that wasn't critical of him. Wake up like.

You are all over the shop as usual, you claimed you where responding to criticism of him yet quoted the post ,mine that wasn't critical of him. Wake up like.

My posts on this were very easy to follow (apart from by you it seems).
Someone made the criticism of Finnucane trying to link him to the people he was asked to defend. I pointed out the error of that "logic" whereupon you wrote:
"He asked a question and it was answered, by the way it's funny you left out his uncle in that brief family tree snapshot. Although maybe not". I answered that giving the context it deserved but you either didn't understand it or you just tried to twist things for yet another of your puerile efforts. And then you've the gall to try cover your inadequacies by telling me to "wake up" :ROFLMAO:

Even by your own "standards" I notice a diminution of late. What's wrong fellah? Are they all at ya? 😇

My posts on this were very easy to follow (apart from by you it seems).
Someone made the criticism of Finnucane trying to link him to the people he was asked to defend. I pointed out the error of that "logic" whereupon you wrote:
"He asked a question and it was answered, by the way it's funny you left out his uncle in that brief family tree snapshot. Although maybe not". I answered that giving the context it deserved but you either didn't understand it or you just tried to twist things for yet another of your puerile efforts. And then you've the gall to try cover your inadequacies by telling me to "wake up" :ROFLMAO:

Even by your own "standards" I notice a diminution of late. What's wrong fellah? Are they all at ya? 😇
That's absolute nonsense, you quoted my post because my musings here trigger you every day.
Your rant about his poor da was a separate item of discussion which you now seem to be conflating in my supposedly criticism of him in my post you quoted which in fact I never criticised him at all.
However what I did do is ask why in your attempt to paint the Finucane family as whitter than white you left out his uncle, why? Did it cut too close to the bone, considering your previous?

Last edited:
That's absolute nonsense, you quoted my post because my musings here trigger you every day.
Your rant about his poor da was a separate item of discussion which you now seem to be conflating in my supposedly criticism of him in my post you quoted which in fact I never criticised him at all.
However what I did do is ask why in your attempt to paint the Finucane family as whitter than white you left out his uncle, why? Did it cut to close to the bone, considering your previous?
I think one of the finucane brothers was front and central in smearing Mairia cahill,

I think one of the finucane brothers was front and central in smearing Mairia cahill,
Seamus, who is Pat's brother organised the kangaroo court and concocted the story that Sound_y being a simpleton minion was only too happy to push on their behalf. Basically vile scumbags doing what they do best

The Special Criminal Court has ruled that the secretly recorded conversation between the Monk and former Sinn Fein Councillor Jonathan Dowdall can be allowed into evidence in the Monk’s trial for the Regency murder.

Yikes:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Punk Rock Factory
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

6th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼