Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I wonder did Toireassa attend? She slated SF last year for their change in attitude to SSC,
50 EU per ticket , a couple attending and staying the night wouldnt see much change out of 400 eu id say,
People are choosing between heating and eating!!
The Shinners aren't, wealthiest party in Ireland.

Not sure if this is the right thread , there is a video going around, some young one asks Arlene for a photo at
a function, Arlene obliges, The young one who i say is in her 20s, then says ooh aah up the ra , Arlene not happy,
All these warm fuzzy words of compassion , understanding etc are pure and utter crap,

Not sure if this is the right thread , there is a video going around, some young one asks Arlene for a photo at
a function, Arlene obliges, The young one who i say is in her 20s, then says ooh aah up the ra , Arlene not happy,
All these warm fuzzy words of compassion , understanding etc are pure and utter crap,
It was a horrible thing to do to Arlene.
You can see her reaction.

Why do these young Republicans continually insist on being both offensive and stupid in public?

This is why I keep saying that any "United Ireland" is decades away if at all.

Middle Ireland and soft Unionism recoils from these displays of sectarian ignorance.

Why do these young Republicans continually insist on being both offensive and stupid in public?

This is why I keep saying that any "United Ireland" is decades away if at all.

Middle Ireland and soft Unionism recoils from these displays of sectarian ignorance.

Young one from Crossmaglen apparently. Famed for its fuel smugglers and Garda killers!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼