Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

iu

Back to the bot factory m8, take the evening off.

The present surge in Sinn Féin support is not because of a growth in the size of the proletariat, but is due to false consciousness among lower middle-class people who are in for a terrible land if the Shinners seize power.

View attachment 13419

Seize??? Power? That's exactly the kind of claptrap that FF-FG and their internet trolls spout. FFS there's nobody SEIZING power - it'll be a general election.

And the squeezed middle class people already got a terrible land when they voted for change at the last General Election but still ended up with the neo-Liberals of FG-FF.

And the squeezed middle class people already got a terrible land when they voted for change at the last General Election but still ended up with the neo-Liberals of FG-FF.
Volunteer Sound_y still confused about how people vote for politicians and they only get elected by consent and coalitions are put together.

Still at the "Mary Lou is my Taoiseach" stage lol.

Volunteer Sound_y still confused about how people vote for politicians and they only get elected by consent and coalitions are put together.

Still at the "Mary Lou is my Taoiseach" stage lol.

I never once said Mary Lou is my Taoiseach you sad FFG mouth piece. 😇

Have you already forgotten the Taoiseach on the campaign trail telling interviewers that the feedback he was getting at the doors was that people wanted change?

The "change" they got was instead of FG and FG-lite being in government they got FG and a different FG-lite bein in government. :rolleyes:

I never once said Mary Lou is my Taoiseach you sad FFG mouth piece. 😇

Have you already forgotten the Taoiseach on the campaign trail telling interviewers that the feedback he was getting at the doors was that people wanted change?

The "change" they got was instead of FG and FG-lite being in government they got FG and a different FG-lite bein in government. :rolleyes:

We have a sap here (Former FG lite stalwart) who actually believes electioneering slogans and politicians..................:lol!:

1657813560277.png

Last edited:
iu

Back to the bot factory m8, take the evening off.
Are you seriously denying what the polls have been saying for mths? Sinn Féin is scoring high and the combined total of FF, FG and Greens are trailing, I'm not a Sinn Féin voter but I see where this is leading, Sinn Féin will be rewarded come the next election and as for their record up North unlike us in the Republic we don't have to put up with the DUP, TUV and the 12th of July which see the burning of cultural symbols, we're lucky we don't have to deal with the Loyalists, there was a Love Ulster parade held in Dublin and they went to town wrecking the place.

Are you seriously denying what the polls have been saying for mths? Sinn Féin is scoring high and the combined total of FF, FG and Greens are trailing, I'm not a Sinn Féin voter but I see where this is leading, Sinn Féin will be rewarded come the next election and as for their record up North unlike us in the Republic we don't have to put up with the DUP, TUV and the 12th of July which see the burning of cultural symbols, we're lucky we don't have to deal with the Loyalists, there was a Love Ulster parade held in Dublin and they went to town wrecking the place.
SF problem will be getting coalition partners, even a spectacular result of 50 seats will see them needing 30 more,

I'd say she would make a good Taoiseach, they are always giving out about the gvt, maybe for a change let her be in charge.
They will get their turn and the sooner the better.

You cannot be in opposition promising free houses and free stuff / assorted aspirational waffle forever and the sooner they face reality in office the better as deep down they are the same as all the rest.

Mind you they did say last week that they need 10 years in office to achieve all that so do not get too excited.

SF problem will be getting coalition partners, even a spectacular result of 50 seats will see them needing 30 more,
36% will get them more than 50 jimmym probably closer to 65/70 depending on candidates ran and vote management. But as I said they will be cannibalising their potential coalition partners in doing it so finding the other 10-15 will be the problem. If the government get 41% according to the poll today in the IT, they will get much closer to the 80 and maybe even get there based on the fact they will transfer between them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Robot Dreams (G)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼