Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party ??

Meridian

State of that.

_124772394_pmandmcdonald.jpg
Who said she lost weight ?
Boris looks slimmer than her

Is the motion by SF on the national maternity hospital just another example of their populist credentials or is there actually something to this one?

From what I have read on the subject (which is not much btw) I don't see too much reason to be concerned. So is it being blown up by SF or not? (pardon the pun)

Meridian

Is the motion by SF on the national maternity hospital just another example of their populist credentials or is there actually something to this one?

From what I have read on the subject (which is not much btw) I don't see too much reason to be concerned. So is it being blown up by SF or not? (pardon the pun)
It is just another fucking thing to moan about.

It's a badly needed hospital, they should just move on and get the bloody thing built.

Performative protest against things that we actually need is their raison d'être.

Keep raising the entry/approval barrier on each and every thing.

We will vociferously object to things that you need today (houses and hospitals etc) so we can get votes tomorrow.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
God Is An Astronaut
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Oct 2022 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Port Of Cork Collection

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

View more events ▼