Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Must be embarrassing not been able to use a simple search tool like Google, first 'hit' when i typed in "homes divided by Irish border"

Might as well throw in the second 'hit' as well

An almighty clatter. He'll be a while getting up from that one.

The only issue I have with that editorial is that SF and IRA are one and the same, as opposed to SF supporting the terrorist scum

Yeah, the same way you think EVERYBODY from the six counties is scum, and how you'd like the Troubles to kick off again so that Sinn Fein can't be seen as a political party. Gowan ya complete and utter pity!

Yeah, the same way you think EVERYBODY from the six counties is scum, and how you'd like the Troubles to kick off again so that Sinn Fein can't be seen as a political party. Gowan ya complete and utter pity!
While ScumMan thinks they are completely separate, you are some idiot alright.

Who in the name of all things holy are you? What age are you? I've read back a few of your posts and you're acting like a spoilt child. If my young lad acted like that I'd ground him.
Too old to be brainwashed by Scum and Old enough to remember the crowd you support, kidnapping, injuring, kidnapping, robbing, terrorizing and shooting and killing Citizens, Gardai and Irish Army members here in this country.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

5th Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼