Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

So the SF/ IRA Army Council have no confidence in their puppets to sort out their current difficulties so, they have decided to give one of their own the job of seeing what went wrong for them in the latest elections here.

Low and behold but who is it, but Martin Ferris, one of the top men on the Army Council.
This particular scumbag was a serving TD ( for of course SF/IRA ), when he went with others to collect that other terrorist scum who murdered a Garda Detective, from prison.

Yet people out there still want these fucking scumbags in Government in this country.

SF/IRA = Scum

Yerra shut up you thick cunt

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for money I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you shut the fuck up now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for money I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you shut the fuck up now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.
Sweet Jesus what have we here ?

A terrorist supporter with mental issues 🙄.

Whatever scumbag......

Hilary Benn attended a 12th parade today, He will be under pressure now to attend a republican event now,
Could be awkward though, I mean if what if it was some scummy Republican one whereby they are commemorating some terrorist bastard that killed himself on some failed terrorist attack on behalf of SF/IRA.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Ursula Burke: These Fragile Monuments

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼