I'm just here to say one thing.... If, in any parallel universe, SF get to form the government they will:
1. Increase ALL the taxes in a bid to meet their pre-election promises
2. Not fix any of the issues because NI is showing you they are not capable
3. Ruin the country in 3 months
4. Government will fail
5. FF+GF will take the country again
6. It will take years just to fix what SF ruined
7. SF will keep milking it at the most they can
Before you wonder, I'm not FF+FG fan, but I like to be Nostradamus in free time, thank you, thank you for your attention lads
Guy who claims to be "here to say one thing" promptly comes up with a list of 7 things to say. That's FF economics for you.
2 NI parliament isn't running and when it was it was as a forced coalition of 5 disparate parties so impossible to impose any one party policy
3 Not even FF managed to ruin the country in 3 months
5 Probable (at some stage)
6 Debatable - similar predictions were being made about Labour getting the Finance Portfolio in a coalition government and they ended with a surplus
7 "Not FF=FG" seems miffed that a different party MIGHT "keep milking it"
Nostradamus? Errah Yeah!