Sinead O Connor

How do know she hasn’t or isn’t capable of being helped ?
I never said she isn't capable of being helped. In fact, I specifically said three routes of help far more successful than posting on twitter and then deleting said posts soon after.

My disagreement is not with her needing support, it's the childish (and I say that in my 20s) way of drawing attention, making it all about her; with her son barely cold in the morgue. I've dealt with enough of these types to last a fing lifetime unfortunately. Always the same pattern, always the same circus, that goes on and on. Eventually people around these types just tune them out, as it's the boy who cried wolf writ large.

Anyways, it's the weekend just about. Hope it's enjoyable.

I never said she isn't capable of being helped. In fact, I specifically said three routes of help far more successful than posting on twitter and then deleting said posts soon after.

My disagreement is not with her needing support, it's the childish (and I say that in my 20s) way of drawing attention, making it all about her; with her son barely cold in the morgue. I've dealt with enough of these types to last a fing lifetime unfortunately. Always the same pattern, always the same circus, that goes on and on. Eventually people around these types just tune them out, as it's the boy who cried wolf writ large.

Anyways, it's the weekend just about. Hope it's enjoyable.
Ah, I see. I didn't realise that you were only in your 20s.

You'll probably learn more compassion with age.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼