Sergio Aguero

Great player.

Of that there’s no doubt whatsoever.
It’s funny how they’re going on about him being a club legend and commissioning a statue when he never bothered to learn the language or was there for anything more than the money.

Imagine asking an 18yr old Sergio Aguero about his thoughts on emulating Shaun Goater and Paul Dickov.

Silva, Kompany and Aguero are the 3 best players in city’s history.
Fantastic players but they’d struggle to make top 10 in Liverpool or Man United’s list tbh.

Plastic club.

He's been a hell of a finisher. As good as the PL has seen in terms of being able to manufacture space in the box and get a shot away.

I was surprised to see he was only PL top scorer once and only made the PFA team of the season twice.

He has rarely had an injury-free season though and averaged just under 30 appearances per season across the 9 seasons prior to this one.

Sergio may be leaving the PL, but I'll be keeping tabs on the progress of Benjamín Agüero Maradona. He's got the genes and he's well able to ride a heavy tackle

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tc9mu

PAY-Football-Manchester-City-v-Queens-Park-Rangers-Premier-League-13052012.jpg

He's been a hell of a finisher. As good as the PL has seen in terms of being able to manufacture space in the box and get a shot away.

I was surprised to see he was only PL top scorer once and only made the PFA team of the season twice.

He has rarely had an injury-free season though and averaged just under 30 appearances per season across the 9 seasons prior to this one.

Sergio may be leaving the PL, but I'll be keeping tabs on the progress of Benjamín Agüero Maradona. He's got the genes and he's well able to ride a heavy tackle

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tc9mu

PAY-Football-Manchester-City-v-Queens-Park-Rangers-Premier-League-13052012.jpg
Shocking close control. That Labrador really bottled its defensive duties.

Joey Barton went beserk that day, If anything his carry on saw the ref
add on more time,

Amazing finish, I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was in an Irish pub abroad and the local Man Utd "fans" were already celebrating before the final whistle of their game lol.

A nothing player Bill.

Show me one good thing he ever did.

<blocks ears, not listening nananananananananannaana>

:lol!:

What I will say about Aguero is that his goals caused a lot of pain to United and Liverpool fans, and more, but I bet you there are very few would who have any dislike for him whatsoever. Great player. Seems like a great guy too.

Where to next? Back to Argentina?

:lol!:

What I will say about Aguero is that his goals caused a lot of pain to United and Liverpool fans, and more, but I bet you there are very few would who have any dislike for him whatsoever. Great player. Seems like a great guy too.

Where to next? Back to Argentina?

Like I said, a nothing player.

I'm a David Silva man. Always was and always will be.

Fuck you Sergio.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼