Senior A football 2021

Mark Buckley was once again the outstanding player on view in the Dohenys/Michaels match according to reports kicking 45s etc was a brillant Minor but seemed to go more into soccer after that ...would Keith Ricken get him i wonder ?

Mark Buckley was once again the outstanding player on view in the Dohenys/Michaels match according to reports kicking 45s etc was a brillant Minor but seemed to go more into soccer after that ...would Keith Ricken get him i wonder ?
A fine club player but much too small for senior inter county IMO.

yet another sickening county final loss for St Michaels, Mallow winning with an injury time goal at the end. 2-12 to 0-15
Watched this. Michael’s will be really disappointed. For so long they forced the play but conceded a really bad first goal. They did really well to level it up but a good goal won the day.

Bit of an interesting point for Mallow late on which was a mark that wasn’t from a kick outside the 45 and he guy who marked it kicked it from about 20 yards closer to the goal that he caught it. Was a big moment. Mallow will struggle at premier senior IMO but huge credit to win this after losing the 2020 earlier in the year.

I thought it was a poor game with very little football.
Mallow seemed the better team, but just about. Michael's are still sticking to the same style. Might be time for a change.

Watched this. Michael’s will be really disappointed. For so long they forced the play but conceded a really bad first goal. They did really well to level it up but a good goal won the day.

Bit of an interesting point for Mallow late on which was a mark that wasn’t from a kick outside the 45 and he guy who marked it kicked it from about 20 yards closer to the goal that he caught it. Was a big moment. Mallow will struggle at premier senior IMO but huge credit to win this after losing the 2020 earlier in the year.
Correct call by you on the incorrect "mark" awarded to Mallow late in the game. It was a real momentum killer for St Michaels. I would also agree with you that Mallow will really struggle at the higher grade. A big powerful team but apart from Mattie Taylor, no pace. I couldn't get over how light St Michaels looked compared to Mallow. They will struggle with summer football at the higher level.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seattle Grunge Experience
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼