Seeing as there's no admins about....

And jt's already 'unmasked' me, I may as well get some benefit for the business :D

Anybody down East Cork way looking for personal training, or some pretty fantastic classes, give me a bell. Here's what I do, and how I like to train (talk the talk - walk the walk!)

Anybody getting back into pre-season with soccer/rugby clubs - have your coach contact me, we'll do a free strength & conditioning session with the squad and can sort out a pre-season program for ye then.

970008_362354053867904_1776016788_n.jpg

I also like long walks on the beach, sunsets and shiraz.

Happy Friday, fuckers!

And jt's already 'unmasked' me, I may as well get some benefit for the business :D

Anybody down East Cork way looking for personal training, or some pretty fantastic classes, give me a bell. Here's what I do, and how I like to train (talk the talk - walk the walk!)

Anybody getting back into pre-season with soccer/rugby clubs - have your coach contact me, we'll do a free strength & conditioning session with the squad and can sort out a pre-season program for ye then.

970008_362354053867904_1776016788_n.jpg

I also like long walks on the beach, sunsets and shiraz.

Happy Friday, fuckers!

Now that's the way to use the INTERNET.

Repped.

alright Brendan?

still racing at all?

Not triathlon, but I've done some adventure races for shits n giggles (Hell & Back, Toughatlon etc etc) - no specific training for them, just fun! I'll do a ironman at some stage, but it's just time at the moment is catching me when it comes to training myself.

What kind of fighting is Thai Boxing? What does it focus on? Punches or kicks or throws or something else?

Kicks, punches, knees & elbows, there's standup grappling (clinching) involved in it as well.
There's not many fighters in my place to be honest - vast majority are training for fitness so the classes are based around that and I do the extra sparring/training with anybody that wants to fight outside of the regular timetable.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hannah Wants
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd Feb 2023 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Niall McCabe 'Rituals' Album Launch

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

View more events ▼