Schools Hurling 2021/22

Tomorrow: CBC v St Joseph’s Tulla in Kilmallock.
Midleton CBS v Ard Scoil Rís in Mallow. Both at 1pm.
Best of luck to both Cork sides. CBC would be expected to win, but Midleton will probably be underdogs.

Last edited:
Disappointing Day for Cork Schools.
Midleton losing out 12 points to 1-14 against Ard Scoil. A lot of that Midleton team will be back again next year.
CBC lead the entire game up until the 62nd minute when Tulla rattled in 1-1 to win it. Fair play to Tulla, they were in the same position against Colmans and pulled it out of the bag in extra time.

CBC will be kicking themselves after that. Looked to be the better team but couldn't kill off Tulla who showed incredible heart.

I'd say Tulla played the conditions better. Ref was pretty fussy and didn't allow for the conditions either.

CBC didn't make the most of their bench. Fresh legs were needed on that pitch.

Fair play to Tulla. They're very hard to beat!

Ardscoil were physically stronger than the Midleton CBS players. It is a very young Midleton CBS team and they should be set up for a deep run next year. I was surprised CBC lost, I was expecting them to beat Tulla. Fair play to Tulla though and after beating Colmans and Christians it's clear they have some spirit in that team. I'd like to see them go on and win it out

Ardscoil were physically stronger than the Midleton CBS players. It is a very young Midleton CBS team and they should be set up for a deep run next year. I was surprised CBC lost, I was expecting them to beat Tulla. Fair play to Tulla though and after beating Colmans and Christians it's clear they have some spirit in that team. I'd like to see them go on and win it out
agree, their first time in semis I think, Thurles look strong- an easy win over Cashel.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

6th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼