Schools Hurling 2021/22

Massive Shock?
A bit of a shock alright. Tulla won the 16.5 B competition a few years ago, and were definitely a strong side with plenty of clare minors on the team.This Colmans team won the Dean Ryan a few years ago. Colmans lost Adam Walsh to injury a couple of minutes before the end of normal time, and he was a huge loss for extra time, was clearing a load of ball at centre back. I believe Colmans have a lot of lads to come back next year so hopefully they can push on.

What happened with Colmans HF19. Were they missing players or injuries or were Tulla just good? . I really expected them to be one of the best teams this year.
Ya I thought Colmans would have been close to winning it this year. Cillian Tobin was a huge loss for them but other then that they were at full strength I believe.

Ya I thought Colmans would have been close to winning it this year. Cillian Tobin was a huge loss for them but other then that they were at full strength I believe.
A bit of a shock alright. Tulla won the 16.5 B competition a few years ago, and were definitely a strong side with plenty of clare minors on the team.This Colmans team won the Dean Ryan a few years ago. Colmans lost Adam Walsh to injury a couple of minutes before the end of normal time, and he was a huge loss for extra time, was clearing a load of ball at centre back. I believe Colmans have a lot of lads to come back next year so hopefully they can push on.
I forgot about Tobin. Himself and Adam Walsh would both be huge losses. As you said hopefully they come back stronger next year

I paid €5 for the stream for the Mon game. It was very decent quality stream.

The Mon played some great stuff and really gave it there all. They ran out of steam against a much physically stronger Nenagh side. They had a bad start but really thundered into the game in the second and third quarters.

Mullins was outstanding. I believe they are a young side with lots of lads eligible again next year so a great effort.

They lost a bit of discipline late in the game but the tide had turned against them at that point.
Anyone else stand out for The Mon. Examiner gave the match 2 lines which looked like they were based on Premierview posts and didnt name one Mon player.

2022 Dr Harty Cup quarter-finals

• 1. Cashel CS v Thurles CBS
  • 2. Ardscoil Rís v Midleton CBS
  • 3. DLS Waterford v Nenagh CBS
  • 4. St Joseph’s Tulla v CBC Cork
* Semi-finals: 1 v 2; 3 v 4.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes