Schools Hurling 2021/22

Round 2 Results

Cashel Community School 0-16 St Flannans Ennis 1-12
Thurles CBS 3-17 Our Ladys Templemore 0-11
Nenagh CBS 2-14 Gaelcholaiste Mhuire AG 1-13
St Josephs Tulla 2-16 St Colmans Fermoy 1-16 (AET)
Midleton CBS 2-26 Blackwater CS 0-3

Q/Fs on the 8th Jan, not drawn yet
Cashel Community School
Thurles CBS
Nenagh CBS
Midleton CBS
St Josephs Tulla
Ardscoil Ris
De La Salle Waterford
CBC

Last edited:
I paid €5 for the stream for the Mon game. It was very decent quality stream.

The Mon played some great stuff and really gave it there all. They ran out of steam against a much physically stronger Nenagh side. They had a bad start but really thundered into the game in the second and third quarters.

Mullins was outstanding. I believe they are a young side with lots of lads eligible again next year so a great effort.

They lost a bit of discipline late in the game but the tide had turned against them at that point.

Last edited:
I paid €5 for the stream for the Mon game. It was very decent quality stream.

The Mon played some great stuff and really gave it there all. They ran out of steam against a much physically stronger Nenagh side. They had a bad start but really thundered into the game in the second and third quarters.

Mullins was outstanding. I believe they are a young side with lots of lads eligible again next year so a great effort.

They lost a bit of discipline late in the game but the tide had turned against them at that point.

I belive
I watched the Colmans game on Clubber. Couldn't log in to watch the match until a minute before half time. Camera wasn't following the play for most of the game. Then the stream just ended five minutes into extra time. Bit of a disaster!

Was watching the Midleton Blackwater game. The stream was a good quality. Midleton played some good stuff but Blackwater were awful. You'd have to wonder why were they not in the B competition. Flannans and Colmans being knocked out are two massive surprises.

I watched the Colmans game on Clubber. Couldn't log in to watch the match until a minute before half time. Camera wasn't following the play for most of the game. Then the stream just ended five minutes into extra time. Bit of a disaster!
What happened with Colmans HF19. Were they missing players or injuries or were Tulla just good? . I really expected them to be one of the best teams this year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼