Schools Hurling 2021/22

FD_yVNDXsAMNRsc
Saw that tweeted by Colmans alright. Useless like. Fellas wanna know what clubs guys are representing, and even maybe the other team. Brainless

Saw that tweeted by Colmans alright. Useless like. Fellas wanna know what clubs guys are representing, and even maybe the other team. Brainless
I will have a stab and maybe someone else can fill in the blanks
2 Killworth
3 Catherines
6 Bride
7 Catherines
8 Catherines
10 Clyda
11 Watergrasshill (?)
12 Catherines
13 Bride
14 Sars
15 Killavullen

Last edited:
It appears St. Colmans were missing a good few such as James O'Brien, Cillian Tobin, Daniel Roche and Brendan Lehane, I believe all 4 of them players to be involved with Cork minors in the last 2 years.

It appears St. Colmans were missing a good few such as James O'Brien, Cillian Tobin, Daniel Roche and Brendan Lehane, I believe all 4 of them players to be involved with Cork minors in the last 2 years.
All injured. 3 long term. Should be back after Christmas. If Colman’s win next round

All injured. 3 long term. Should be back after Christmas. If Colman’s win next round
Is Cillian Tobin still out with that ankle injury he picked up just before the P1 minor hurling final

Think Colmans play St Josephs Tulla next. They ran De La Salle to 2 points last Wednesday so they will be decent.

Lismore were very poor today. Midleton should beat them and make the quarter finals.

Is Cillian Tobin still out with that ankle injury he picked up just before the P1 minor hurling final

Think Colmans play St Josephs Tulla next. They ran De La Salle to 2 points last Wednesday so they will be decent.

Lismore were very poor today. Midleton should beat them and make the quarter finals.
Yeah. Still out with same injury.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼