Scam phone-calls

Yes they can, if you are not paying your bill your service provider can disconnect your service. How the fuck are they suppose to disconnect a service from somebody who is not know to them, not a customer of theirs and who's location they do not know?

You must forgive Sound_y, him and tech are miles apart :)

My daughter was getting these calls, and then it was me, before the wife started getting them. They were from mobile numbers and the first 6/7 digits would be the same as your own. Just block each number, and after a few calls over a day or so they stop.

Getting loads the last few weeks... Initially it was the one saying your PPS number has been flagged for money laundering, press 1... They ended after a while...

But now getting loads from a crowd called Crystal trading wanting to invest in Cryptocurrency.. different number every time, keep blocking them but they keep coming on different numbers..

2019-02-20-10-51-38-269-5c6d313aabdfe809c8a77406_1.png

I rang the number back and was talking to an Indian/Pakistani gentleman.

When I asked him for the name of his position in the civil service, he started getting very rude and in fact starting calling me names.

Had an Indian lad on the line a few years ago going on about security on my laptop, I asked him which one as I have several in the house. Of course he couldn't answer but was very confident in himself so played along.

Basically they ask you to put in a command and tell you result is an issue so you "buy" security software and give over your credit card number! So I had entered the command and he asked me what letters had come up, I told him to listen very carefully and then called them out......F U C K O F F! By the end of the call we had a genuine mutual dislike for each other!!

I have my landline on silent. Checked it there yesterday to see about 15 missed calls from scammers. I only use it for work and nobody has the number so it's definitely scam calls

Had an Indian lad on the line a few years ago going on about security on my laptop, I asked him which one as I have several in the house. Of course he couldn't answer but was very confident in himself so played along.

Basically they ask you to put in a command and tell you result is an issue so you "buy" security software and give over your credit card number! So I had entered the command and he asked me what letters had come up, I told him to listen very carefully and then called them out......F U C K O F F! By the end of the call we had a genuine mutual dislike for each other!!

It you have the time it's worth it to get a rise. They don't like being told that their father was a goat fucker. :ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Muireann Bradley
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼