Safety concern. Be wide of these yokes

The first modern, self-igniting match was invented in 1805 by Jean Chancel, assistant to Professor Louis Jacques Thénard of Paris.

One would think Match Technology or MT would have improved in the last 200 years.

Personally I wouldn't go past the extra long matches. Great altogether. Especially lighting the fire.
Only negative I have is that the strip that you strike it off wears down very quickly. 😒

Personally I wouldn't go past the extra long matches. Great altogether. Especially lighting the fire.
Only negative I have is that the strip that you strike it off wears down very quickly. 😒

Are you being a bit hard on the ignition strip?
Its like all good things in life, gently does it.

No lighter the other night so had to use matches. Nearly put the fucking house on fire. Lit a match, next fucking thing the match breaks in half with the lighting end falling to the floor. Lucky escape m8s.

Be wide.

Never use these matches:

theres a top, top solution to this Billy - give up the smokes and you don't have to light anything in your house, can't be good for you at all

What enlightening post...

Smirk, wasn't it just, just stuck a 'post it' to my Kitchen window to remind me of that pearl. I think maybe saw a similar in 'Viz'. Top Tips.

Have one of those 'long reach' gas lighters mesulph like,stop me scorching the mitts lighting my gay glass jar candles. ;)

No lighter the other night so had to use matches. Nearly put the fucking house on fire. Lit a match, next fucking thing the match breaks in half with the lighting end falling to the floor. Lucky escape m8s.

Be wide.

Never use these matches:

34rubn6.jpg

Was the floor doused in petrol or something?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼